Blue Shamrock Golf Club Starting Time Policies
Blue Shamrock Rain Check Policy
Rain checks will be issued to customers in the event of extreme inclement weather that includes, lightning and thunderstorms and heavy rains that forces closure of the golf course and/or prohibiting cart usage.
Rain checks will be issued based upon your position on the golf course at the point of interruption. The following policies apply:
- If 4 holes of less are completed, an 18 hole rain check will be issued.
- If 5 to 12 holes are completed, a 9 hole rain check will be issued.
- If 13 or more holes are completed, no rain check will be issued.
Blue Shamrock Starting Time Policy
Blue Shamrock Golf Club will have reserved starting times from golf course opening throughout the day. We have an electronic tee sheet which will give you the ability to book tee times online through a link on the home page of the website as well as booking by phone or in person. The following policies for booking starting times will be in effect at Blue Shamrock:
- Yearly golf program members only will be permitted to book reserved starting times up to 14 days in advance beginning at 7:00 am. Those yearly members are only permitted to fill in their group with other yearly members, not "public" play. Public players may fill out a group only up to 7 days in advance with those groups.
- All public play groups will be permitted to book reserved starting times up to 7 days in advance beginning at 7:00 am.
- If you are making your starting times by phone, please do not leave a phone message after hours, or if the lines are occupied by other callers. Those messages will not be honored. You must physically talk to a pro shop attendant to book the time.
- All reserved starting times must be guaranteed by a credit card from the person intiating the reservation. Booking online will require setting up a profile that requires a credit card as part of the information needed. Phone call and walk in starting times will be required to give a credit card to hold the starting time.
- Blue Shamrock has a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. If all or part of a reservation is not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance before the scheduled time, the full posted rate for the group will be charged to the credit card holding the reservation.